Discover it Now!
Renewals for 2024 start on September 28, 2023.
Sign up now and get access through the end of 2023 plus all of 2024—at no extra charge!
We aim to increase the inclusivity of ESGO. The cost of your annual membership dues will vary depending your country of residence and its World Bank classification as well as the level of membership you select.
Did you know that ESGO offers complimentary memberships to healthcare professionals in middle- and low-income countries worldwide?
Join or renew your membership NOW!
The membership is valid for a calendar year, from 1st of January to 31st of December.
Prices in EUR per country by income, check the income status of your country here:
1) Only physicians who have completed a training programme in gynaecological oncology or related specialities, are legally licensed to practice medicine, are actively practising in the field of gynaecological oncology or related specialities, and have a professional interest in the study, prevention, or treatment of gynaecological cancer.
2) Please prepare your ID document/passport/driving licence copy and upload it during the application submitting process to check your age.
3) This category is by request: If you are between 35-38 years old, still in training and you are interested in this membership category, please contact the ESGO Secretariat at email@example.com.
4) The category of Retired members of ESGO is offered to those active members who have reached the age of 65 or retired and have been members of the Society in any five given years since 2009. Senior members are welcome to enjoy all ESGO membership benefits (except the Journal) and are not required to pay any dues.
5) This category is by request: If you are a scientist, patient advocate, representative of a pharma and medical device company, health care administrator, nurse, or other nonMD and you are interested in this membership category, please contact the ESGO Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you willing to support ESGO even more actively?
Now you can donate any amount you think appropriate while paying your membership fees. Your donations will subsidize our educational efforts, particularly those aimed at fellows and low-resource areas.
Find out more
Support ESGO educational activities and help us develop more opportunities for colleagues from low resource areas.
07.12.2023 - 12.01.2024
Online | Madrid, Spain
7.3.2024 - 10.3.2024